Sverker has around 20 years’ experience from management positions in the telecom industry. His main fields of activity have been Technical Development, Marketing and Project Management. His span of control has been from small groups to Business Units with around 200 employees with middle managers.
Major assignments have been:
- 17 years with Ericsson in three different Business Areas
- 2 years as a consultant within Technology and Project Management
- 3 years with start-up Telecom Operator with a European focus
- 4 years as Managing Partner of a small Investment Advisor
- 15 years as a consultant within Interim Management and Corporate Governance.
In addition to the above missions Sverker has served on the board of small start-ups in Sweden, as member of the Board as well as Chairman. Since four year he is teaching basic Corporate Governance as a course leader.
Initially trained as an engineer Sverker over the years has developed high skills within Business Economy. He has also studied selected law courses on University level.
Sverker has worked substantially with Business Strategies, Growth and Profitability. He is result oriented, socially skilled and fluent in English, and of course in his native tongue Swedish. Sverker is married and has four children and five grandchildren.