Peter's prime focus is on board assignments and advisory in the areas of company management, strategy and business development, change management and turn-arounds from loss-making to profitability.
- +30 years experience from several industries including technology, hardware & software, energy efficiency & environment, building & industrial automation systems, installation services, security systems, as well as IT & telecom
- +20 years experience from CEO positions, heading several corporations in Europe and Asia, of all sizes, spanning from the start-up phase to mature business including Ericsson JV in China, Emerson Energy Systems in China, Sandbäcken Group, Schneider Electric Buildings, and NASDAQ listed Image Systems AB
- Group CEO of enterprises up to USD 170M in annual revenues, 700 employees, and with up to 26 subsidiaries and third-party service providers
- Successfully executed several company acquisitions
- Successfully executed several turn-arounds from loss-making to profitable growth
- Master of Science degree in Electrical Engineering, a degree in Mechanical Engineering, Executive Management diploma from INSEAD in Paris and the KTH Executive School in Stockholm